Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1

Whew...survived the day, the junk food was totally calling my name today but I did not succumb to the temptation. lol - that said - did very well choking down some vegetables - and had a yummy chicken and rice dinner, I have a feeling there will be lots of meals consisting of chicken.

For exercise, I did make it to the Y and though I may have appeared to be wallowing in the water, I actually did manage quite a few laps with a rest here and there. When I came home I did the Wii workout program, I'm thinking the Wii is not a great tool for getting in triathelon shape but it was fun...and a start! Has anyone else done the Wii for fitness?

Well, off to drink some more water - I am trying to see just how many times I can visit the bathroom in one day NOT!

Does anyone else feel like it's a Sunday? Take care all - Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment